- Family Guidance Center has been recognized as a GuideStar Exchange Gold Level Participant, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc., the premier source of nonprofit information. The logo demonstrates Family Guidance Center’s deep commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability.
RESULTS SCAN IN BRIEF:
- 99% of the clients surveyed stated they agree or strongly agree that they were treated with respect and courtesy .
- 98% of the clients surveyed stated they agree or strongly agree that they would return to Family Guidance Center.
- 99% of clients surveyed stated they agree or strongly agree that they would recommend our services to others.
- 99% of clients surveyed stated they agree or strongly agree that they were satisfied overall with the services they received.
When asked what they liked about FGC, the majority of clients stated that what they liked was the staff. Staff members were frequently described as friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, supportive, professional, caring, respectful, compassionate, skilled and nice.
Other positive qualities that clients noted were the high quality and affordability of services, the positive changes clients have made as a result of the services received, the useful information provided by our programs, and the friendly atmosphere in the offices.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact our Development Director, Beth Hart at (609) 586-0668 or Beth.Hart@fgccorp.org